GeoCat B.V. is a strong supporter of customer privacy rights and we (GeoCat B.V.) consider that our customers’ rights must be assured and protected by us and 3rd parties working with GeoCat B.V.
Following the guidelines and recommendations from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), we explain our privacy policies and data stored in our systems, some of the data collected in the past did not require the user’s approval for storing and controlling/processing.
We store the following information on our servers or in 3rd party services:
- Information related to an order
If you are a current GeoCat Bridge user we need also to gather the following information:
- MAC address
Sensitive product information of GeoCat Bridge and Live is stored in dedicated servers located in EU territory and only accessible by the GeoCat team. Payment information access is restricted and stored in encrypted systems.
We assure that:
- No personal data is shared with 3rd parties for any purpose. We work with external data processors for email marketing that are instructed not to share any data.
- Personal data is not used for any data mining purpose.
- Sensitive data is encrypted.
- If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com
We inform you that:
- Email and contact data will be stored as long as the customer does not opt out from services or being contacted by GeoCat B.V
- You may be contacted in the future by OUR commercial services.
- Services like GeoCat Bridge and Live require personal data in order to properly operate.
As a consumer:
- You have the right to contact GeoCat B.V and request change in your private records (for example: removal and update).
- You might request GeoCat BV to provide you information concerning your stored data.
- You have the right to complain to legal authorities concerning private data usage.
GeoCat B.V. will comply to any user request on basis of common sense and fair number or request per user.
You can use your Google ID to login to the GeoCat support portal https://my.geocat.net . The use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.”
GeoCat B.V. Is a long time supporter of Bits of Freedom, a foundation that stand up for your freedom and privacy on the Internet.
We hope that our content is useful to you. If you’d like to continue hearing from us, please update your subscription settings.
The GeoCat team