Let your data be discovered, published and used.
Our expert team will assist you so you can focus on sharing the best possible data!
GeoCat supports governments to create and maintain their Spatial Data Infrastructure. Our solutions are based on international standards and proven open source software. We will help you to effectively implement your system, as we have done for many customers before.
GeoNetwork is an outstanding open source catalog application based on open standards with a focus on geospatial content. GeoNetwork is a feature rich tool that supports metadata editing and management, has advanced publishing and search options as well as an intuitive and highly customizable user interface.
GeoCat was established by GeoNetwork’s Founder to provide you the best service.
- Manage and store data reliably with PostGIS
- Publish maps and data from a variety of formats and sources with GeoServer
- Build flexible user interfaces and custom workflows in the browser with OpenLayers
- Analyze and publish geospatial data on the desktop with QGIS
- Access and edit data using open standards from top to bottom,
- including OGC standards like WMS, WFS, WCS, and others.
Benefits of GeoCat Services
Right from the start GeoCat has been very committed and active in the open source software community and is a long time supporter of open knowledge development.
With GeoCat as your partner you choose for:
Extensive SDI experience
Extensive experience in developing Spatial Data Infrastructures
Expert advice on use and implementation of open standards and directives like ISO, OGC and INSPIRE
Invest in knowledge
Sustainable investment in knowledge development instead of license fees
Developers that drive open source software and open standards development
Influence our products
Direct influence on our products roadmaps
No vendor lock-in
Our development is yours