GeoCat is looking back upon an inspiring FOSS4G conference (26-30 August). The presentations in the general track of FOSS4G 2019 all have been recorded. Were you unable to attend the Bucharest event, do you want to share information with your colleagues or refresh your memory? We have collected the video’s of our presentations for you. Including the keynote of our Technical Director Jody Garnett.
Overview FOSS4G 2019 presentations (Bucharest videos)
- The FOSS4G Journey – Jody Garnett (GeoCat)
- Next generation OGC web services with pygeoapi – Paul van Genuchten (GeoCat), Jorge Mendes de Jesus (ISRIC) and Tom Kralidis (Meteorological Service of Canada)
- Metadata workflow, history and draft in GeoNetwork – Paul van Genuchten (GeoCat)
- GeoNetwork opensource: What’s happening and upcoming – Paul van Genuchten and Antonio Cerciello (GeoCat), Francois Prunayre (GitHUb)
- State of GeoServer 2019 – Andrea Aime (GeoSolutions) and Jody Garnett (GeoCat)
- GeoServer feature frenzy – Andrea Aime (GeoSolutions) and Jody Garnett (GeoCat)
- One click data publishing for QGIS to support OGC/INSPIRE – Paul van Genuchten and Jody Garnet (GeoCat)
Open Source (other)
- Open Source Procurement and the perfect Hotdog – Jody Garnett (GeoCat)
- Open Source Practice and Passion at OSGeo – Jody Garnett (GeoCat)
- State of JAI – Jody Garnett (GeoCat) and Andrea Aime (GeoSolutions)
Sponsor FOSS4G 2019
GeoCat B.V. was Platinum sponsor of FOSS4G 2019. As a team, GeoCat contributes to OSGeo software development since its establishment over ten years ago. With our consistent sponsoring of FOSS4G events we underline our commitment and believe in free knowledge sharing. Put your heart in anything you do!
Do you want to make inquiries about the content of our FOSS4G 2019 presentations or our how products can support you? Please contact Jody Garnett at email@example.com.